Introduction to Prototyping in Augmented Reality
July 14th, 2020 | 7 -8 PM ET
The workshop will cover:
- Basic features of the Unity editor
- Importing a 3D model to Unity
- Applying basic interactions to the imported 3D model without coding
- Implementing basic UI for the AR experience
- Activating Vuforia in Unity with image targets
Registered attendees will receive the resources used in the workshop.
- Installed Unity 2019.4
- An interest in learning how to create experiences in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
That’s it! This is for anyone interested in getting started with AR VR, Unity and Vuforia.
Unity Authorized Training and Certification Partner
As a Unity Authorized Training Partner, XT Terra meets Unity's strict standards of excellence and is authorized to offer Unity-authorized Training Workshops and preparation courses for Unity Certification Exams on behalf of Unity Technologies.
Our AR VR Developer program and AR VR Visual Design program blend industry-leading tools and technologies for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality with a professionally developed course curriculum.
Ready to start creating Immersive Tech?
Apply today, or get in touch