Raising Creative Technologists: Intro to VR
High School Students & Parents
Sep 23, 2020 | 2-3 PM ET
- What is Virtual Reality (VR)?
- What can you create in VR as a High School student?
- What are real-life industry applications of VR?
- What are some career pathways in VR?
- How can I start creating VR experiences for free?
This event has passed.
Dr. Lori Landay
Professor, Visual Culture and New Media Liberal Arts Department Berklee College of Music
Founder, Women in the Next Realities
Founder and CEO, XRTerra
Looking to get started with your career in AR and VR?
Enroll for the 12-week live online bootcamp that provides specially designed track for AR VR development and AR VR design.
Unity Authorized Training and Certification Partner
As a Unity Authorized Training Partner, XR Terra meets Unity's strict standards of excellence. XR Terra is authorized to offer Unity-authorized Training Workshops and preparation courses for Unity Certification Exams.
Ready to start creating Immersive Tech?
Apply today, or get in touch